Pregnancy signs is vary from one woman to another woman and pregnancy to Pregnancy. Am saying this based on my own personal experience. Am a mother of three kids but the symptoms I experienced from my first pregnancy was different from my second and third pregnancy. But one of the most important pregnancy signs is late or missed period.
Understanding the signs of pregnancy is vital because each symptoms may have reason cause other than pregnancy. You may encounter pregnancy signs within a week of conception.
Most women report that they did not experience any symptoms for a few week.
Early signs of pregnancy are:
1. Sore breasts and nipples are often one of pregnancy signs, unfortunately, many women who go through this sign thinks it's a normal part of menstrual cycle. But in pregnancy, soreness does not go away.
2. Change in your breast: This is another common sign of early pregnancy. You will notice changes in your breast like(1) your nipples will darken in colour and veins may become more visible and enlarged in the breast area. The circle around your nipples may be also become darkened and enlarged.
3. Feeling Nauseous: Nausea is also known as morning sickness. This is a sign of pregnancy that you may experience in the early pregnancy stage. It will make you feel dizzy, weak and feel like vomiting. Nausea usually reduces after your first trimester(3 months) but most women experience it throughout their pregnancy. Note that nausea may occur at anytime of the day.
4. Spoting/ implantation bleeding: Let's say like 30% of women experiences spoting which is connected with implantation. This can happen almost the same time as cramping. The spotting is usually not very dark but it can be anywhere from pinkish to brown and its usually comes out in small amount. Implantation bleeding does not need treatment. Avoid smoking, drinking or using illicit drugs which are associated with heavy bleeding.
5. Cramping: Cramping is a sign of early pregnancy. Most women believe cramping is a sign that their period is about to happen. You experience cramping when the embryo implants into your uterus which takes place about 9 days after ovulation.
6. Frequent Urination: Frequent Urination in some women starts mostly at 6th or 8th weeks after conception.
7. Bloating and Constipation: Bloating may start during your early pregnancy due to change in your hormones which can slow down your digestive system. Constipation can also raise the feeling of abdominal bloating.
8. Diarrhea: Diarrhea is an early pregnancy sign and can occur at any stage in pregnancy.
9. Dry Mouth: Most women experience dry mouth during their pregnancy. You will notice that you are always thirsty but it's normal.
10. Back pain: This is another sign of early pregnancy in some women because after conceiving, your body signals to ligaments at the back to loosen up.
11. Strange Taste in your mouth: This sign is very difficult to explain and also difficult to get rid of but using flavoured toothpaste and mouthwash will hide the taste.
12. Headache during pregnancy: After getting pregnant, the blood sugar in the woman's body drops down below the normal levels which triggers the headache as the brain cell tries to adjust with low levels of sugar supply.
13. Tiredness and Fatigue: This is an early sign of pregnancy. This is due to rise in progesterone hormones which makes the body to feel tired and sleepy. After conceiving, your body sets itself in the process of creating more blood to support the growing foetus. Fatigue starts when your body doesn't have enough iron, minerals and vitamins. That's why you need to see your doctor as soon as you discover you are pregnant.
Note that Fatigue and tiredness can also be as a result of anemia.
Other signs are:
Sensitivity to smell
Lack of appetite
Positive urine pregnancy test
Change in skin color
posted from Bloggeroid